Monday, September 12, 2011

Virgin Deflowering: Coming Soon!

I have a new series of stories coming soon. This series is called "Virgin Deflowering", and it all focuses on virgins' first times!

I love this particular topic. I remember my first time like it was yesterday. I remember every sound, every scent, every feeling, every moment. I will never forget it. I wish I could relive that moment over and over again.


What is is that's so hot about deflowering, anyway?

I personally like the subject, because there's something so sexy about a girl becoming a woman, about losing her innocence, about experiencing something so intimate for the very first time. It reminds me of my own first time, and how magical and erotic it was.

The first four stories in the series are coming soon. Below you'll find a sneak peek t the cover art for those first four stories in the series. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment