Monday, September 5, 2011

Fucking Hot Erotica

What kind of erotica do you like?

Do you like the soft, sensual kind with romance and love?

Do you prefer something a little more hardcore, but still with a plot?

Or do you like it downright dirty, with very little plot and LOTS of hot sex?

Personally, I like it raunchy. If I want a plot, I'll read something else. When it comes to erotica, I want sex, sex, sex.

I know that might be unusual considering I'm a woman. A lot of people accuse me of being male because my writing style is rough and abrasive. I curse like a sailor and I'm not averse to saying "fuck me" instead of "make love to me". In fact, I prefer it.

That's the great thing about erotica. There's something for everyone. Something to suit all tastes. Whether you like it sweet and sensual or downright dirty, there's something out there that is tailor made for you.

If you like totally raunchy erotica that focuses on dirty, taboo sex, I encourage you to check out my stories on Amazon! 


Click here to visit my Amazon author page!

No comments:

Post a Comment